Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Working in the yard in summer

Being summer I have to spend a lot of time outside working in the yard. This means that I will want to take my work out there with me as often as possible. Last year my brother had got a wireless router that he gave to me and I got a wireless card for my laptop, now I just have to get them hooked up and I can take the laptop out by the pond in the back yard to work.

I have a 100 foot retractable phone cord that I have been using until now, but I want to get the wireless working instead. Otherwise I have been pondering the notion of just installing a power outlet and phone jack near my favorite outside working spot.

I'm addicted to working on the Internet, huh?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy