Friday, June 01, 2007

Florida vacation

Some times you just need to get away and have a little fun. Work is nice, it pays the bills, but a person has to play too ya know. One of these days I am going to go play for a while on a vacation in Florida. I've always wanted to get a chance to see the Kennedy Space Center and Universal Studios. Check out Disney World and see how it compares to Disneyland.

I've been making plenty of daydreams about it, and when I am ready to make plans instead one of the first places I am checking out will be Thinkflorida.

Thinkflorida is a UK based site, but they are not focused only on the UK market. Thinkflorida has offices in Kissimmee Florida too, and can help anyone looking for all-inclusive information on vacations in Florida.

I want to get a nice cozy little Orlando Villa, a place where me and some of my friends can kick back and enjoy some "me" time as we have fun exploring all the theme parks and other attractions Orlando has to offer.

Each of Thinkflorida's units is separately featured on their website, with 15-20 pictures, floor plans, all amenities and 360 degree tours of all main area’s, inside and out. Check it out and look over some places for yourself and I think you'll agree that it is a great way to find what you're looking for.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy