Friday, June 01, 2007

Building a Sluice Box for Relaxing in the Yard

Working at home can get to be a tedious thing at times. You want to get out and explore and do stuff like going gold panning instead. I have a project in the works at the moment that I hope will allow me to gold pan on my breaks.

I'm creating a sluice box waterfall as a part of the decor for the yard. The sluice box is going to be something that when me and mom get back from expeditions with dirt samples we can dump them into the sluice box and see if we find any gold in them.

I'll share plans and pictures after I have finished the sluice box and the article I'm writing about it for my Alaska Yard and Garden website. Keep an eye out on that site's blog is you want to know when I have the plans uploaded.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy