Thursday, May 31, 2007

Thursday Thirteen: 13 Reasons I Work At Home



13 Reasons I Work At Home


1. I am a full-time caregiver and don't have time, or energy, for a job outside the home

2. I can be my own boss and set my own hours

3. If I want to work in the yard instead of the office I can, or I can work on a riverbank fishing for a king salmon

4. There is no problem getting a sick day off if I need to take one

5. I can make what I want to make based on how much work I put into the job. My income is for the most part within my control

6. Lunch hour can actually last an hour instead of 30 minutes

7. I don't have to go through acquisitions and filling out various permission requests and all sorts of BS to get a new piece of office equipment when I have to have it

8. I can decorate my office in any manner I want to and have all the plants and pictures of kids in it I want to

9. I can have posters for Fire Fighter charity fund raisers on my walls if I want (you know the ones I mean)

10. I can let my cat sleep on my shoulders while I am working (yes, he really does fall asleep on my shoulders while I am writing.)

11. If there is an emergency at home I am just in the next room

12. I can attend the office Christmas party and then just walk down the hall to my bedroom, no driving required.

13. I can spend more time with the people I love and less time around obnoxious co-workers



See Comments for links to other Thursday Thirteens!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Lara Croft said...

After the week I have had, sign me up! I'm ready! Sounds like you've found the right path for an enjoyable life. Take care - LC

June 01, 2007 7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy