Thursday, May 31, 2007

I want paper storage for my office

I have been looking around me and thinking just what sort of things I need in this place. I'm not talking about high-end techno gadgets or fancy technology designed for keeping the office on the cutting edge of science. I'm an old fashioned girl and if I could slip my computer into a little wooden box and disguise the monitor so that it looked like it was some sort of magical portal I would. I would like to be able to not see any technology in here at all.

Since that is not a doable objective, however, at least not at the moment, I have been instead thinking in terms of low end gadgetry that is needed to make things run smoother in here.

I want to get something that can help me in sorting paper for the printer and bookbinding and such. I go through a lot of paper and paper of different types based on what it is that I am up to, and it tends to get jumbled and in a mess if I am not careful, so I want something that I can use to sort it into types, sizes, colors, and purposes.

I went to Amazon to look for something like what I want and found the following examples:

Both of these are along the lines of what I am thinking, but I have to admit that the price left me cringing slightly. I'm not going to be able to drop $60 to $80 on storage boxes for my paper right now, so my search will go on. I'm sure that somewhere out there I can find what I need for a better price, if not - I'll make it and write a tutorial for you all on how I did it. ;-)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy