Friday, June 01, 2007

Magnificent Seven season two on DVD

Okay, kind'a off topic for a few minutes here lol

The Magnificent Seven, season two, is out on DVD. Has been for a while now. (I'm waiting to get a little ahead on the finances then I am buying myself a copy of it.) and I have heard from a friend that already has it that it's not as quality a DVD as season one was.

People, please don't just placate the fans of that series! We wanted at least a nice quality DVD. Interviews with the cast members would have been really great if possible, but I can understand if that wasn't possible, but man, can't we have a special additional DVD or at least an option to buy nicer artwork for the ones we pick up? I been told the artwork on this one isn't all that great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy