Friday, July 13, 2007

My Websites

Speaking of when the W@H site is up and going, I got my own server now thanks to my wonderful webhost and so am going to be moving all the sites over to it. Unfortunately it's giving me a headache so I'll need to get my hosting expert up here to help me with it. I'll soon be able to get things configured the way that I want, though, and get my websites all lain out properly. So jazzed.

Right now the sites are all still in their extended holding pattern and waiting for me to get my backside in gear and kick this massive relaunch into the air. I'm hoping that will be kick started over the weekend, and then I can unveil the new beautiful look of my sites to everyone.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy