Friday, July 13, 2007

Red Bull = energy to work

The trick to being able to work long hours? Well, it sure ain't sleep. I don't get hardly any of that. No, I have been hitting the Red Bull.

Yup. I've been drinking that Red Bull energy drink thing, the sugar free version, and while I am not exactly wild about the taste (takes more than a little getting used to), I am happy with the drink because it actually does seem to help out with being more focused and able to think straight.

At least it to me it seems like it does.

Now, mind you here, that stuff is no substitute for a 8 hour stretch of good deep sleep, which I am in desperate need of ::falls over asleep::, but it is a decent drink and seems to work for me.

And that's my current secret, sure to change next week though. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy