Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Website won't work how it should

My dang websites are really starting to give me a headache. I tried to move my spammers blog "How Stupid Do They Think I Am?" over onto it's own site, but it is giving me a huge headache. The blog is not showing up on the site even though Blogger says that it has published to the site. I tried waiting a couple of days for the servers to populate all over the Internet, but it's not working. I'm about to pitch the entire thing out into the middle of the lawn and stomp up and down on it.

:::throttles website::::

Calm... calm... Need to get my webhost up here and have him help me sort this out. Headaches like this are what I get for deciding that I want to take on having my own hosting setup for my websites.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy