Thursday, August 23, 2007

Moving the office

I've been busy the past couple of weeks getting a polymer clay figure ready to show off at the Alaska State Fair (made the entry deadline with an hour to spare yay!), moving things around to relocate my office and to put a Murphy bed in the room that used to be my office so I can transform that room into my bedroom instead and move the office to connect with the library more directly.

So, now my office is going to be in a new room, but first I need to clear out a few more things in there and then I want to start putting together the shelves that I had been going to put together in this old office room.

I'll be making up a step by step guide to how I transform the room from what it is now to a real office with built in shelving and storage and customized writer's computer desk.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy