Monday, October 01, 2007

Looking for deals on home office supplies

Redesigning the office means that I am looking for things that I will need for going into that office, and while I may not be buying it all right now, I still want to do some shopping around and find out what I will be buying in the coming weeks and months. And who knows, if I am browsing and find any good Dell deals I might just go ahead and buy myself a new computer for the office now rather than later. Can never have too many computers you know.

Other things that I want to check out are the Office Depot deals, they are one of my favorite stores for shopping for office supplies in when I can get to Anchorage and one of the stores that I have earmarked for shopping at now that I have a credit card to use online. The other thing I want to keep an eye on is Best Buy coupons, since Best Buy has a lot of great things that I want to get for my office as well as home theater stuff that I will be needing for my home theater system I want to try creating this winter down in the basement.

Browsing through places now lets me design the office around the products and have a place for them by the time they can be shipped to me when I buy them.



This post brought to you by CouponChief

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy