Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Tavel Bag

I went into town and bought me a new briefcase for taking to Las Vegas with me, a nice dark brown colored side bag that is made out of that ugly vynal stuff. I much prefer to have real leather, but those are a little out of my range at the moment, so I will have to go with vynal for now. At least it has a reasonable appearance of being made out of leather. It is the Overland Travelware Executive Portfolio. (seen on the right)

I got the distressed brown version of the bag, which seems to be working really good so far. The stitching all seems to be well done and the shoulder pad on the shoulder strap has a bit of a curve shape to it so it fits better on the shoulder than a straight strap would. My only complaint is the buckles for the shoulder strap are set too low, so when holding the bag by the strap if it is not against your side it can tip the bag over. The other point I wish I could change would be to add a place for my cell phone to be easily accessed and to be able to tuck the handles down out of the way when I want to use the shoulder strap.

All in all it seems to be a really good bag so fat, though, and I am very happy with it. Paid under $30 down at Wal Mart for it, so is a very good price for a bag like this too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy