Monday, October 08, 2007

ReAction Gel pen for shaking hands?

When I was in town the other day, I picked up a pair of pens for my mom. She has Kathrine Hepburn Syndrome, so her hand shakes sometimes when she tries to write. It makes it really hard for her to write things down. I found a set of gel pens by Bic called ReAction Gel. They say they have D-Flection technology for comfortable writing. It seems to be a feature where the pen tip has some sort of shock absorbing spring system to it. I am hoping that it will make it smoother for her to write with when her hand begins to shake. She has been having good luck with the gel pens that I had been buying, so I had got her some of them, now I am hoping this ReAction Gel pen will be even better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy