Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Get 100 Free blogger cards from ooprint

I'm slightly bouncy at the moment, which might explain why I am in such a mood as to want to clean the office LOL. I have found myself a Christmas present for me and I can even justify getting it and not feeling bad because I went shopping for me and not someone else. Business cards! And no, not just any business cards, these are blogger business cards. Well, they may be listed as being for bloggers, but I have found a wonderful side effect of them in the cards being perfect for my novel website which has a blog for my novel in progress. Check this out:



Wouldn't you just LOVE to have one of them for your blog or novel? Heck, forget one, get 100, and they're free even! Yup, you can get 100 FREE business cards and you just pay for the shipping and handling costs. This is not one of them too good to be true deals, it is the best way that the card company knows to show off their product to you and hopefully entice you to be a loyal customer.

The catch? Yeah, you knew there was one, huh? Well, the catch is that unless you decide to pay an added $4 to get a blank back there is a small line of print on the back of the card with:

ooprint
100 FREE business cards with www.ooprint.com

Not too bad, and hey, they're giving you 100 cards for no more than the cost of shipping them out to you, so that's not a bad thing to have on the back, and even though I don't have my cards yet, it don't look to me like the thing is that large on the card back so what have you got to loose?

Ordering the cards is quick and painless, the most difficult part for me was deciding what I wanted in the tag cloud and where the words should be positioned. I do need to go back through and rebuild the cards, however, since when I backed up to check on what was printed on the back of the free cards I accidentally told it to give me two orders, then when I deleted the second one I goofed and deleted the whole order. Oops! I'm off to play with the cards again... maybe I'll see what the red design looks like this time... or that pretty golden orange... or-... well, there's over 30 design models to pick from in this section alone, so I'll let you go look at them yourself, and I'll hush up and go toy with my card design.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy