Thursday, December 27, 2007

Is your home office healthy?

Do you have a healthy environment in your home office? Is your chair set to the right height for you to work? Is your workspace ergonomically laid out? Do you have a bowl of M&Ms or other snack food ready to sabotage your efforts to avoid an unhealthy lifestyle?

One of my biggest problems is the height of my chair. When I built my new desk I intentionally made it slightly low so that I could sit comfortably at the desk, but my chair is still a little too tall for how short my legs are, so I need to decide if I build a footrest under the desk or cut the legs off on my office chair.

Look around your home office and see what you might be able to change to make it a healthier work environment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy