Thursday, December 27, 2007

Small Business Tax and Credit Card Information

It can be an exciting thing to get a credit card for your small business. I know that when I got my second checking account so I could separate my business and personal expenses I was very excited at the prospect of being able to pay for my business expenses on my business card.

So, to help home business owners with figuring out the mess of separating small business and personal expenses I have collected a few links to pages that offer information on business taxes and business credit cards.

IRS Small Business pages

About.com: 6 Steps to Effective Small Business Credit Card Management

About.com: Business Credit Cards

My note: Use your business credit card for business use. Don't charge personal expenses on the card, because it will really frell with your tax records when you go to figure out what were business expenses and what were personal expenses. You got separate accounts for a reason, keep the purchases on the cards separated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy