Monday, December 10, 2007

Show me your desk

There has to be a little bit of insanity to be willing to show what your desk *really* looks like. I mean, it's not so bad if you take a few moments to tidy things up, get the glass from breakfast off it, the coffee cup from breakfast the day before off it... maybe do something with that bag of popcorn you had for a late night snack a couple days ago and the tube of pain reliever that you used to get through that late night typing session... but... what if you didn't fix all that? What if you left the pile of clay where you have been working on building an alien to help ease the pain in your hands? What if you left the cups and glasses where they would have stayed had you not taken that picture?

Then you get my desk. The messy and dirty thing that is the symbol of normalcy for anyone that cringes about their desk being dirty. The desk with the "lived in" look... I'm not sure what is living in it, but I have been missing chocolate lately so it seems to have a sweet tooth.

Anyway, this is a fun deal called the Show Me Your Desk Meme from Confessions Of A Housewife and I decided that even if it is rather late in the Monday I would play too. So, here is my desk....



And since I am showing that one off, here's my laptop desk too - rules said picture as it is right now, so I did not bother to retrieve the laptop from where I had left it in my bedroom last night. It belongs in the blank area to the right of the ledger there..



Yup, that's more alien building materials there on the desk. I'll post a tutorial on how to build him on ooak.biz when he's finished.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing! Adding you to the post now!

December 11, 2007 4:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy