Monday, December 31, 2007

Snow auctioned on eBay for $3,550.00

Okay, I have my new work at home job all figured out. I will sell genuine Alaskan snow on eBay! Yup, that's right, I am going into the snow selling business.

Okay, so maybe I am not really going to go into the business of selling snow on eBay, but you have to admit, it is tempting with the stuff going for $3,550.00 a snowbank on the auction market!

Yes... I said $3,500 for a snowbank. Check out the post I made on the fellow who auctioned off a snowbank on eBay.

So... anyone want to buy a genuine Alaskan snowman? Might be slightly melted when you get him, but an overnight stay in the freezer, followed by a spin in the blender, will perk him right back up. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy