Saturday, January 26, 2008

You Could Win a Hamilton Beach Stand Mixer

Enter to win at MyWoodenSpoonDOTcomA Cowboy’s Wife is having a contest on her food blog! You can win a Hamilton Beach® Stand Mixer and she’ll ship anywhere so everyone is eligible!

It is so easy to enter the contest at My Wooden Spoon, so make sure you go check it out. Working at home is hard enough, it would be nice to not have to work so hard in the kitchen. I know I have taken over most of the baking and stuff because my mom's mixer is ready to give up. She bought it almost 9 years ago as an emergency replacement for the one I burned up making her and dad's 50th wedding anniversary cake.

I was halfway through the cake sized for 30+ family, plus friends, and just starting the frosting when the mixer we had burned out. She ran and bought the one we have now for about $12 so I could finish the cake. That nearly finished that poor little mixer right there, but it's held on for the most part since then.

Still, would be nice to not have to have that happen on their 60th anniversary as well. :-) So I'm hoping to get her a nice new stand mixer. ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy