Monday, February 11, 2008

Getting organized for tax season

It is almost time to get taxes started. I got another 1099 the other day, so I have began getting things organized in my antique secretarial cabinet for my taxes so that it will be easier. This is a plan that I really wish I had schemed up last year, so that I would have all of my receipts tucked away in there this year, as it is I need to dig out the folders, envelopes and boxes that I have tucked them into over the past year. Not to mention rummage into my purse and desk drawer and briefcase for anything that was not yet accounted for. Next year I will be ready. I want to create a perfectly organized accounting center in my secretarial and will share tips and information on that here as I work on it. Maybe next year we can all be a little more organized and ready for tax season.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy