Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I could never turn crafts into a business

As a crafter I have often thought about the possibility of turning my craft into a business, but I have been holding back for one important reason. You have to be 100% dedicated and addicted to something to want to make it your business. Now, that is not a problem for me with writing - I love to write. In fact, I write so much that I am writing this through hunt and peck typing with only very limited looking down at the keyboard. I would love to know what my speed could be if I was able to touch type with my fingers actually on the right keys, but I have never been able to master that skill. Small hands I suppose.

The crafts are something that I fear trying to make them into a business would remove the fun from the craft. Nothing can make typing no fun for me, I am a word-a-holic. So, my crafts remain just a hobby, maybe one day I will make them a second business, but I can not see my crafting ever being a primary business for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy