Saturday, February 23, 2008

Wedding Flowers

Whenever I think about businesses that I would like to start up, one that repeatedly comes to mind is wedding planner. I think it would be a wonderful line of work to be helping couples create the most perfect and memorable day possible.

Aside from the planing of a wedding, I'm not sure which I would prefer, designing lovely floral arrangements or designing wedding gowns. I have always loved creating floral arrangements, and I enjoy looking at all of the possibilities for creating arrangements offered by Fifty Flowers. The six foot roses that they carry are something that just captivates my imagination. I think it would be a magical setting for taking bridal pictures to arrange a couple of dozen six foot roses with a scattering of fresh rose petals across the floor, then have the bride stand in the center of the display with her gown draped and pooled at her feet. What could be lovelier?

If you are planning a wedding, or have been asked to help with the floral arrangements for any special occasion, then Fifty Flowers would like to invite you to browse their website and see what they have to offer.

Their flowers are cut fresh at flower farms and bulk shipped, using express shipping, to the location of your choice. Or you can have the flower facility at Fifty Flowers create arrangements to your specifications.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy