Friday, February 22, 2008

Office evolution

One of the important things about getting work done is having the right place to do it. I have decided that my office is a work in progress that will keep progressing for years to come. Every time I think I have it sorted out to how I want it to be, I figure out what's missing and need to adjust my plans and accommodate the missing element. Rather that is a layout board or somewhere I can pin up a map while I am working on the novel.

Right now I have discovered that I can't stand sitting in the office chair as many hours as I have to to get my work done, so I am trying to work in an alternative that will let me work in more comfort than sitting in the office chair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy