Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Working at home is not as hard as saving for the future

IT is hard to think of the future when you are working yourself to a frazzle just to get by day to day. When I started my own home based business I was thinking, like a lot of people, that I would be my own boss and set my own schedule and everything would be grand and glorious and I could play more than work and... yeah. Not quite. Working at home is tough, being your own boss is tougher. There is never enough time to do anything in the day and you find yourself wondering if you will ever get the chance to invest in your own future.

I will. I have no idea how I will manage it, but one day I will buy me some gold or silver or other precious metals and stockpile them away for my future. I even know how I'll do it. I'll be buying my metals from the Monex Deposit Company, which has over 40 years experience and has become America's trusted precious metals investment leader. As tempting as it would be to have them send me my metals, I would have their hard asset professionals assist me in getting it into an independent bank or depository. It would make it less tempting to me to just cash it in for a whim if I don't have it sitting here in a safe deposit box or something.

It might take me years of scratching and scraping, but someday I will be able to save for the future. I just have to work my tail off and get myself to that point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy