Thursday, February 21, 2008

Junk e-mails

E-mail has long since become a nemesis of mine. It takes up so much time that I could spend working for me to sort through the junk and find the things that really matter. I have actually stopped checking e-mail unless I have to check it for something I know is going to be there. There has to be a better option than not checking it any more. SPAM filtering does not work, because the morons sending the SPAM know what is sorted for and they change their e-mail to allow it to slip past the filters. I'm at the point where I want to just trash the whole thing and start over from scratch, but that is not as easy as it sounds like. Not when your e-mail address is akin to a business phone number. So, I'm on the lookout for how to cure the junk mail problem, but I'm not about to hold my breath as I look for an option.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy