Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Marketing idea - bookmarks and crafting

I love creating little sneaky advertising gimmicks, so it just made sense to me that someone that loves to craft should be able to figure out a way to make that love help their business. I think I have it. As a writer I often want to create book marks, but book marks need tassels. Ah ha! I love working with polymer clay, why not a danglie instead of a tassel?

I have plots to start creating some book marks to advertise and putting little dragons and fairies and castles and gnomes and... you get the idea. Make small fantasy type fellows that dangle off the laminated book mark with a nice picture and my website information on it. I think it should work really good... now how do you distribute them?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy