Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Making an Editorial Calendar using Sunbird

I'm working on building myself an editorial calendar for my blogs, and as I work on that I have discovered the calendar program Sunbird by Mozilla. I wish that I had found Sunbird long ago, but more than that I wish that there were more plug-ins and add-ons for the thing. I want to be able to do a lot of things with the program, but so far the stuff I want to do I have not yet found anything to let me do it.

I want to have the links for tasks show up in the task list I have on the main sceen of the calendar. I also want to be able to print tasks that I have for individual days / weeks / months.

Perhaps the most annoying thing is that I have not yet found a way to show the tasks in the calendar unless it is on the month view - I want to be able to get the tasks that are due to show up on the day view.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy