Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bathroom redesign

I've been in a bit of a slump the past couple of weeks, so writing and work have both been shoved aside in favor of just being down and in a low mood. I tried to kick myself back out of it by diving headlong into a bathroom redecoration, redecorating my bathroom to have a Victorian feel to it. It's coming along nicely so far, and I am very happy with how it's looking. Still a bunch to do - paint ceiling, put up wallpaper trim, install tile floor, build bathtub surround.... but I have a lot done as well, walls are painted, the mirror has been replaced, pretty crystal chandeliers are hung in place of the ugly light that had been in there and I have a new window curtain, rod and shelf over the window. It's starting to look really kewl in there.

I'm thinking my office might need a redesign as well. ::grin::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy