Friday, June 20, 2008

Out with coffee - in with tea

I've started cutting back on the coffee, particularly after realizing that I was drinking close to six cups of cappuccino in a day - which was over 700 calories in coffee per day. Subtract that from my 1,200 daily calorie goal and I was only leaving myself just under 500 calories for food a day. ::blink blink:: It's amazing I was keeping on target instead of gaining weight like mad.

So, I've cut out the cappuccino's and have taken to tea sweetened with a teaspoon of honey first thing in the morning to get myself going. That's 100 calories less than what the normal morning cappuccino was, and since I only need one cup of the spicy morning tea, compared to two cups of the cappuccino, I am able to cut back a total of over 200 calories first thing in the morning.

I work better on the tea too. Or at least I think I am working better on it. Seem to perk up faster from the jolt of the spices than I had from the caffeine of the cappuccino.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy