Sunday, May 18, 2008

Gah, please tell me that's not a thunder storm brewing out there

Spring has started into the thunderstorms phase here in Alaska, which means that as I am working I am watching the horizon fretting about if those dark looking clouds are a brewing thunderstorm or if they will leave me be and let me spend the day on the computer. I remember back when there were no thunderstorms in Alaska - and trust me, I know, I'm deathly afraid of lightning, I know when and where I saw it the first time up here. Me and my dad was taking a glass door out of the back of a truck and I dropped my end on the back of the truck as I lept ten feet in the air... well, okay, maybe ten inches. But I was still scared half to death. Don't like storms, it can just go away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy