Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Energy Drinks

I'm sitting here drinking one of those energy drink things, the Steven Seagal's Lightning Bolt Asian Experience energy drink. It's not too bad, the taste is definately one of the better ones among the energy drinks I have tried. I also tried the Steven Seagal's Lightning Bolt Cherry Charge energy drink the other day and it had a pretty good taste to it as well.

So far I think my favorite is probably the rip it energy fuel drinks, particularly their A'tomic Pom drink. Even the sugar free version of that one is good. Full Throttle, a Coca Cola product, has almost a lemon aid taste to it, making it perfect for the summertime when a tall glass of lemon aid is just the thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy