Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Father's Day is coming - how about a watch?

I was asked by ViaLuxe to look over their website and give my opinion on their website and the watches they offer, such as those by Jaquet Droz, IWC, Ebel, and other fine watch designers.

The ViaLuxe is an elegantly laid out website that makes me think of an old fashioned gentleman's watch shop decorated in rich wood and deep leather. Their images of watches are very nice, although I think I might have preferred to be able to open the images into a window at a bit larger scale so I could see more of the visual details of the watches that I have been interested in.

They do have good news, blog, forum and review boxes for the different watches, which makes it easy to see more information on each of them, however, there is not much in the way of reviews on the watches that I have looked at. This is not something that the site can be expected to have much control over, since I would prefer independent reviews on the watches, so if any of my readers have a jaquet droz, Ebel, or any of the other brands of watches ViaLuxe offers, they might consider offering a review for the watch on the ViaLuxe website for others that might have an interest in buying a similar watch.

Overall I found the site to be very interesting to visit and a pleasure to explore as I try to think what to get my dad for Father's Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy