Friday, June 20, 2008

The great yarn hunters

I'm sitting here working away this morning and I look up to see the puppies out in the hallway. They have a skein of yarn and are enjoying a wonderful game of tug-of-war. ::sigh:: I ask for and receive the poor abused yarn. It's only hope now is to be untangled and wound into a ball. I'll take care of that later.

Back to work for now... until the blue skein of yarn shows up out in the hall between two happy puppies. No wonder they were so willing to part with their toy, they knew where the whole stash of wonderful yarn was at and had promptly gone to get a new skein that had not yet been hopelessly mangled.

I now have two matted skeins sitting on the end of the desk awaiting transformation into balls of yarn whenever I get some spare time. The puppies are off looking for their next victim.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy