Thursday, June 05, 2008

Nutra-Trim Gum: weight management chewing gum

One of the problems with working at home is the close proximity of the kitchen to the office. Cravings can hit and make you want to stop working and go raiding the kitchen instead. That is why I am glad that I found Nutra-Trim Gum, the weight management chewing gum that helps to increase the metabolism while controlling cravings.

I was very skeptical about how this gum would work, but it seems to work very well and I have not even been using it according to the package directions yet. Packaging says to chew two pieces three or more times a day, I have been chewing one piece when I start to get cravings as a way to fight back against them so I don't raid the kitchen. That has averaged to one piece a day for me so far and I can see the difference in the cravings that I had been getting. The gum really seems to work.

The box above has 48 pieces in it, which used the way I am using it is almost a month's supply right there. I will definitely be buying more of this gum to help curb cravings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy