Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year!

New Year, new start to my websites. As I enter into 2010 I have decided that I am going to rebuild my websites. Not all of them, and not entirely, but so many of them need vast modifications to make them more like what it is that they are supposed to look like that I find myself feeling a full clean start for the new year is in order. I want to have my sites all pretty much only need my attention a few times a month, so I am going to strip them down of the things that have been tapping my mental resources and get the sited set up to be mostly self sufficient.

I need to start actually earning an income from my writing, so I need to get a hell of a lot more serious on the WORK side of working at home. That is my 2010 resolution!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy