Saturday, February 13, 2010

Quilting Business

So, I had great plans last year to make quilting a second business for getting a bit of an income doing something I love. Took some small business courses, joined a few organizations, even started attending a local weekend craft fair to start selling things. I had great plans and was really starting to see where things were heading, had sold a quilt already and had a website and everything…. then your basic life stuff threw all the plans out the side window.

Well, after a while of “what use is there in that? I have decided that I need to get back into it and get things sorted out so I can start making quilts that I can sell over the summer. So, I have began working on a Tree of Life lap size quilt based on the old Progress pattern. It’s going pretty good so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy