Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Work should not be hard when you do what you love

The new year has got off to a rolling start, rolling right along to the 5th of the month without even a blink of the eye to separate it from New Year's Eve.

I am going into the new year with a determination that I am going to revitalize my work as a writer and start reorganizing things to make my work day as relaxing as I find writing to be.

Writing has always been a perfect way to de-stress for me, but I am so unorganized in my work day that I end up stressed out from work - not from the writing, but from the simple act of trying to work and earn a living from my writing.

I think that is where many who transform something they love into a job fail, they still love what they do, but they have shifted their perspective on it to the point that they allow themselves to stress about things associated with using that activity as a means of income.

So, my goal for the year, or rather my goal for the month of January, is to find a way that I can make my work as enjoyable as my writing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy