Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Complicated Start…

Thanks to Roman May

Owning my own business was much more complicated than I ever thought it would be. I had a really hard time finding the right store space for my stationery shop and once I did there were all these regulations in place since it was a historic building as to what I could change and what I couldn’t. I called shopelectricityratestexas.COM and got the scoop on electricity and hired a CPA to look over all my accounting stuff and spoke to a bunch of different vendors to determine where was the best place to get my product. We opened the store about three months ago and everything’s been going really well, if not kind of slow. I like working with brides and new moms on their very own personalized stationery since it’s really fun to be a part of such a big moment in people’s lives. I had no idea this job would get me so close to people and some of the clients I’ve met have become really close personal friends of mine!



This has been a paid guest post. Work at Home Newsletter does not necessarily endorse the products or services offered by this guest poster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy