Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Bad advertising

I was looking up an article on using the iPad as a cash registrar for small businesses, and encountered one of the worst ads I have seen yet. And it was on MSNBC.

This is a screen shot of the ad and how it showed up on my computer...

The full screen length ad floated so that as I scrolled up or down the ad moved to stay in the way on the screen. It also, as you can seem messed up the page's formatting so that the page was unreadable even if the ad had not stayed over one third of the page.

This is why I do not put pop up type ads or things similar to it on my websites. They are annoying. When you advertise or place ads on a website, please keep in mind what they might do and the response your viewers might have to the advertising.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy