Saturday, October 08, 2011

3D 1967 Chevy Impala, the Supernatural car

Everyone needs a relaxing hobby, mine is about to become building a car. In 3D. I really want to have the 1967 Chevy Impala that is featured in the series Supernatural. Fans will know it as Metallicar. I searched and searched but there is next to nothing out there that fits my needs, or even comes close to looking like the Impala from Supernatural, so I am going to make my own.

Here is a screen cap of my 1967 Impala 4-door after a few hours of work on searching for good pictures and getting it laid out for starting to build the basic body onto which the parts will all be crafted.This is shows the windshield and hood off and the front wheel wells starting to take shape. The overall body has been roughed in so I will be able to fine tune it as the vehicle progresses. If you look close you can make out where the driver door and driver side rear door are to be.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy