Saturday, November 05, 2011

Avoid the bad driving conditions - work at home!

Taking a drive a couple of days ago, I was reminded of something. I *really* want to work from home!

I went out during the first real snowstorm of the season and at two of the places that I had to go I ended up doing as much sliding as driving. I was going slow for the bad conditions too, and still ended up sliding along the road. If my parents had not done a good enough job teaching me to drive on slick snow covered roads, then I am certain I would have ended up in the ditch or worse.

I dislike driving, spent most of my life as a passenger in cars, so having to get out there and drive in the lousy winter weather is just not something I want to do if I can avoid it. So, enter the plan to stay home and work rather than have to go out and about in the icy cold of the Alaskan winter. I think it is about time I dove back into making my at home job pay the bills and stopped looking for a job that forces me to leave home when I would prefer not to be out there driving around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy