Sunday, December 25, 2011

Got it

Thanks to Lemuel Craft

There were so many Texas Electricity Providers in my area I had no idea what to do so I called up a hotline one day to see if I could get some help. Wouldn’t you know it but I ended up on the line with the nicest man I’d ever talked to – I think at that point I was just so happy not to be talking to an automated machine I would have thought he was nice no matter what, to be honest with you. But anyway, Greg and I started up a conversation and it was just great – he was so sweet and we found out we lived only minutes from each other (he definitely broke protocol by telling me so many personal details!) Anyway, by the end of the call he gave me his email address so we started talking that way – next year we’re getting married! I know it sounds crazy but I guess true love really does find you in the way that it’s meant to. Just ask Greg and me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy