Saturday, January 21, 2012

Being Home

Thanks for the post from Barney Crosby

There’s something really great about being home with the kids all day because I’m always sure I’m not missing any of their big life moments, you know? I love them so much and I worry about their wellbeing so it’s hard for me to imagine them being in daycare or something like that because I want to make sure I can handle anything that might come up with them. I recently went to http://www.satelliteinternetbroadband.com/ to look into home internet solutions because I’d like to be able to find something I can do from home, too. it’s nice to have me home but we’re really missing that second income and it would be great if we could find a way to get a little extra money coming in and still allow me to be a mommy full time. I know my kids don’t realize now how great it is to have their mom around all the time but hopefully when they’re adults they’ll realize how much I gave up to be there for them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy