Friday, December 15, 2006

Business forms and blog themes

I've been working on my forms for my office so I can track what I am doing with my blogs and advertisements on them and keep a record of ideas that I get for things I want to talk about on the blogs.



One of my biggest frustrations is I get an idea for something I want to talk about and by the time I get around to updating the blogs I have forgot what it was that I had meant to be discussing.



So, I now have a small notebook that I am logging ideas into so I can keep a record of what I am discussing on the blogs.



I also have a record for a monthly blog index in the works but not sure just how that is going to be formatted other than a vague idea that I want to keep a basic idea of what I am discussing on the blogs such as this one my Family Caregiver blog, my diet blog and A Writer's Life so I can kind of give them a little bit of a theme from month to month. This is also going to end up having a yearly section I think so I can see the themes as they relate to one another.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy