Thursday, December 14, 2006

Business Forms

You can either go out and buy forms that are made for tracking a business and tweak them around so that they kind of work for your business, or, you can make your own.



For a long time I bought forms made by others and tried to work them into working for my business, but I have realized lately that doing it that way is actually making things confusing for me in the long run. I've now started determining just what the specific requirements of my business (writing online) are going to be and what forms I need for running that more smoothly. I see the creation of these forms as being as necessary to my business as creating a business plan - in fact, as kind of a part of that plan. Printing them is also a business expense - just as much as I would figure I would be making a business expense if I had to buy forms.



So, stop and look at what the forms you use are and ask yourself - "is this the right form? Could I make a more accurate form for my business needs myself?" With desktop publishing programs there is no longer any need to use forms that are "Kind of right for the job", just make your own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy