Thursday, January 11, 2007

Business Loans [paid post]

Advanced Restaurant Finance is for more than just restaurants, they specialize in assisting restaurants & retailers with less than perfect credit get the working capital Business Loans they need to grow their business.

Advanced Restaurant Finance has a simple application process and can deliver the most competitive rates. Loans with terms of 26, 40 and 52 weeks depending on credit worthiness and business circumstances. And, you do not need to change your credit card processor when you get a working capitol loan from Advanced Restaurant Finance.

Need equipment? Whether you need something small or equipment in excess of $1,000,000, they can help - many lease solutions with 100% financing.

They are a California limited liability company and a licensed finance lender by the California Department of Corporations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The preceeding Post is a paid advertisement for Advanced Restaurant Finance, LLC

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm. Nice post. This will be very helpful since I want to run a business soon. I know it'll be a challenging at times, so I can use all the financial (and non-financial) advice I can get. Lately I've been thinking about buying a business instead of starting one from scratch. I believe I have enough capital saved, but I'm sure I'll have to take out a loan. Any suggestions? Advice? Thanks.

September 05, 2008 11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy