Thursday, January 11, 2007

Tracking daily, weekly and monthly income

In trying to get my work at home business figured out and off the ground I had long ago decided that it is necessary to monitor my income on not just a monthly basis, but a weekly basis as well. Now I am planning to monitor it on a daily basis.

Why? Because I have decided that if I want to start making a career for myself, then I need to keep an eye on just what it is that I am able to make doing what where and so forth. I can also better make up in the later part of a week for a poor start to a week if I know precisely what the cash flow for the first part of the week was.

So, I am setting up a wall calendar that lets me do a day by day tally of what I have done during the time I was working and what my estimated earnings are. At the end of the week I will calculate the earnings for the entire week. And at the end of the month the earnings for that month.

Hopefully this will keep me on track for my goal to get things ironed out and make an actual writing based business that I can run from home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy