Thursday, January 11, 2007

Website design and hosting

Need a website? I highly recomend PlatonicSolid.info, and not just because he's my brother ;-).

PlatonicSolid.info says: "Welcome to platonicsolid.info.
Dedicated to getting you online, keeping you online, getting you noticed and getting you to remain with us as a client. The only way we know to do that is to offer quality service, low prices and prompt attention to help requests."


And that's exactly what you get from him, quality service, low prices and prompt attention to cries for help. If you want a webhost that is still run by honest humans rather than uncaring machines that ignore your need for help, then you should give PlatonicSolid.info a try. I've had websites with him for years and have always been beyond happy with the performance of my websites and the assistance provided.

Just don't let my sites be examples of his site design skills, they are my doing - ask him if you can check out some of his other sites to see what he's done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy