Sunday, February 25, 2007

What is PayPerPost up to?

Okay, my favorite little group of blog advertising people over there, PayPerPost, who have helped me to grow blog traffic here at the Work At Home Newsletter, are up to something. They're not saying what it is, but there are hints that it's going to be big. Kind of makes me nervous when they do things like that. lol I mean, shoot, the first thing that came to my mind was "Oh shooot, they're buying out Google!" ::snicker:: Okay, maybe that is a little high of an aspiration, but I have stopped putting anything past them guys and gals.

My next thought on just what they might be up to is some sort of new release on their system, but they just had a major release and that's not exactly newsworthy stuff around here, so I moved on to ideas such as maybe they have found a network to distribute the RockStartup program - nah, I think it's something else. The last time they went into top secret hush hush "We have a seeeeecret" mode they popped up with a monster truck, so what would top that?

I think they picked up a small jet for getting around with their Postie Patrol.

Yup, that's right. I mean, shooot, they could have picked up the jet owned by the Alaska governor on eBay not very long ago, we were auctioning that baby off for the 2 million we had into it. Nice little corporate jet to let the men and women working at PayPerPost avoid them cramped commercial airliners as they cruise from their base off to visit Posties all over the place and go to conventions and such. What could make more sense for them than that?

So, there is my guess. I think that PayPerPost has got themselves a new corporate jet.

See! I even have pictures:


(okay, so I GIMPed up a jet. You have to admit that it looks cool, right?)





1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You very well could be right.

February 26, 2007 1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy