Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Are you paying too much in taxes?

This is just sort of a helpful tax season fyi for the low income families out there.

I was walking through the front room a little while ago and caught on the radio something about Rush Limbaugh saying that something like 17 states allow low income families to not pay taxes? I'm sure I heard wrong on that, since I have to pay them and I am a below low income single caregiver that can't work, but whatever, the point is that there are a lot of people out there that are living in a state that allows reduced taxes for low income families. Be sure as you figure out your taxes this month that you look into the specific laws that pertain to your state as well as the laws of the Federal government in general, apparently you might be able to save a substantial amount in taxes.

I'm working on my taxes, kind'a, I have the tax book behind me and the forms on the desk in the basement, but it's not easy to sort through things and determine just what I owe and don't owe in taxes and what is taxable and what's not etc. It's all very chaotic and figuring out where I fit into the scheme of things is something that calls for lots of Excedrin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Business Blogs - Blog Flare
Privacy Policy